Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rejuvenation: To make feel or seem young again.

Webster's New World Dictionary

Are you feeling hampered by life?

Are you tired of the endless piles of laundry?
(No pun intended)

Are you wondering WHY the ONLY time your living room is ever void of toys is right before you vacuum?

Is your kitchen sink looking like a waste dump?

Do you wake up Monday morning wondering WHERE all the MESS came from in so little time?

Does the thought that you haven't done anything FUN in a while make your face look like this:
?

If any (or all) of these questions fits you, then we have the cure!

Come to our Southern Beach!

It's where the smiles are endless:

Where the water is refreshing:

Where you look at the on coming trouble and laugh at it:

Where the only thing you run from is the waves...and then, only if you want to!

Where the sand is an endless supply of fun:

We promise you'll leave here feeling YOUNG again,
even if a bit...er...GRITTY.

And if you don't feel young again,
It's our guarantee that you'll be tuckered out and feeling so comatose, you'll forget all your problems. Long enough to get in a good nap.

And we all know that EVERYTHING looks better after a nap.

**Disclaimer: Not responsible for sunburn. Sunblock, people. Sunblock.

5 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

Yes. Yes, that's me. Yes....sounds familiar....uh-huh. Oh man....definately. THAT'S ME!! I need your remedy. ;) While you're at it, can you make those piles of laundry DISAPPEAR? Permanently? Do you hold magic powers? I'll wait patiently for your response. You could revolutionize the world if you wield such powers... :)

Nat said...

Oh, I'm there! We'll be over in a few minutes! ;)

Amy Hunter said...

You should be a travel agent. I'm completely sold!

Anonymous said...

Watch out! Here we come! We are sold on it.

Jake Taylor said...

Love this! I need to come to your beach!!!