What do you do when your girl is THIS CUTE?
We're going to have to lock her up, don't you think?
(She wore sponge curlers in her hair)
The Girlies of the family:
And the cute kiddos.
If you don't appreciate these photos, then you don't know how hard it is to get Charlie to pose for a picture. Usually he runs away.
Also, I love that Charlie is holding toast.
Why is it we never get a picture of Bart?
I guess we were just trying to be on time for church and I didn't think to get a BOYS picture. Next time, Bart.
Next time.




7 comments:
Oooh! So so cute! I could just pinch all of their little cheeks!!
...and now I am craving toast! ;)
I love these pics! Adorable kiddies and one hot mamma!
Aaaaahhhhh...I've told you before and I'll keep on a'tellin' ya that your kids are of the SUPER cute variety. Feel free to have as many as you'd like. :)
So stinkin cute I can't stand it! Adorable
So in the pic of the 3 kiddos together, I think Charlie looks just like Cris, Tommy looks like a mix of Aaron and Bob-a-loo (Sorry, I just can't think of your dad as anything else ;) and Jane looks like your mom and Bill. And darling you look just like darling you! It reminds me how much I miss your wonderful family!!!!!
So cute!!! I can't believe how big they've all gotten.
I freakin' LOVE these pictures. Lily is so adorable, but they all are!! Pretty kids from pretty parents!!
Post a Comment