Oh, just make me sick because you'll be one more person that can stick with an at-home workout video & I don't have the attention span to! I'm afraid I'm one who requires a gym membership.
What is it about having children-you lug 20+ pounds around almost all day long & you no longer have any upper body strength or endurance. What's up with that?!
3 comments:
Oh, just make me sick because you'll be one more person that can stick with an at-home workout video & I don't have the attention span to! I'm afraid I'm one who requires a gym membership.
What is it about having children-you lug 20+ pounds around almost all day long & you no longer have any upper body strength or endurance. What's up with that?!
PS-LOVE the new picture up top!
I love to hate her, too!
...although she really works you out! I've got the same DVD.
Post a Comment