Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My sister, Mary Mooney, is here for the week! YAY!

She came bearing gifts from Grandma and Grandpa--
a cook set for Jane, which BOTH kids are enjoying immensely.

This morning I heard Charlie go downstairs and get it, and bring it upstairs to play before he woke me up.


When I asked her what she wanted to do while here, her only request was to take a picture of and go inside a Piggly Wiggly. (They don't have those where we come from.)
She even bought her 1st souvenir, a PW re-usable bag that she says she's going to use as a tote.
It's the simple things, really. :)


Now that this is done, there really isn't anything else, right?
WRONG.
She'll be here all week and more of our adventures is to come...

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Have fun! I'd want to do the same thing! The piggly wiggly is classic. It reminds me of my favorite movie of all time, Steel Magnolias...awwww...

Jake Taylor said...

I wanna go to the Piggly Wiggly! hehe
Sounds like fun times.
I'm totally going to figure out a week where I can come visit!
Btw, I still can't believe Mary Mooney is old enough to run off to NC by herself. Seems like yesterday she was just a baby. I feel so old!

Pressett Family said...

that is hilarious. Whenever I think of Piggly Wiggly store I think of Stanley! hee hee hee! good times!