Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day

Every day should be Mother's Day, right? It's kind of like the Christmas Spirit that should be kept all the year, but THIS is the special day we get to celebrate those women in our lives who have made a difference. 
(While post is dedicated to family,  we also recognize OTHER MOTHERS, of all ages, who have helped us along the way)

Bart and I celebrate Grandmothers who have nurtured us from birth. 
We were both blessed enough to live just minutes from them during childhood.



(this does not except Anne's  Grandma Gerry who was always close by on the other side of the veil)

We celebrate new mothers,
(Congrats to HeathAAARGH! who just gave birth within the week!)


and SISTER mothers (and I wish I had a pic of Sheila!) who are good examples of what mothers should be,



but most of all, we celebrate our own mothers.
These women have helped mold us to what we are today;
they have taught us truth and virtue, fun and games, and how to 
FLY HIGH!



WE LOVE YOU!!
Happy Mothers Day!

4 comments:

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

copy my idea? does that mean you have news?

Amy Hunter said...

Awww! That was really sweet. I love the picture of Kate and Liam too! You rock, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I will send you a picture of Sheila. Who would have guessed two earthbound mothers could parent two such high flying aces? Maybe we fly in our dreams!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

by the way, i love that you always have a story. also, I may end up at the library again tomorrow ...