Thursday, May 21, 2009

More BLAST with MK

Sadly, whenever family visits, the weather isn't all too conducive for lying on the beach. We took Mary Mooney out to the Outerbanks anyway. I especially have loved having my sister here. I laughed harder than I have in a long time. I felt a little forlorn last night when I went passed Charlie's room and knew MK wasn't sleeping in there, too. :(

ANYHOO--we had a great time together!

The pictures say it all!







This is at the top of Currituck lighthouse. It was very windy!
Also, I didn't want to turn sideways and put Jane over the railing into the wind (it was already hard enough for her to breath out there!), but she's smart enough that she peeked over my shoulder!








Piggly WigglyStrawberry Patch, Aquarium, Beach, Lighthouse, Wright's Memorial, MOON--MK had a VERY busy vacation!



I love this picture because Charlie and Bart are synchronized--as usual.


We can see who is the wench, who is the beaver, and who is the model...


The BOO Box
(name the movie!)



This is Jane showing off her mad HOOPES skills. :)

4 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Wow! It looks like there are so many fun things to do there!

Jake Taylor said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Hannah said...

I love getting together with my sisters. Always so much fun and way too much laughing. What a great time.

Anonymous said...

Mary Kay loved her visit. Too bad she couldn't have stayed even longer and too bad I wasn't there