Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My last hour...

Jane threw up all over me,
I took off Jane's jammies and my shirt,
I threw Jane back in the tub and got Charlie out,
I helped Charlie get dressed,
Re-got Jane out and dressed,
Changed the load of laundry,
Cleaned up a 2nd bout of puking from Jane, (I left this out last night--don't know how I could have forgotten!)
Found a clean sippy cup lid and was thankful I started the dishwasher!
Forced Jane to drink some fluids,
Put Jane to bed,
Dealt with Charlie's complaints when I told him he could NOT sleep in my bed,
Giggled when Charlie was silly in HIS bed,
Sang a duet of "I Am A Child Of God" with Charlie,
Showered the pukies off me.

CONGRATULATIONS, ANNE! YOU ARE NOW A MOTHER!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Charlie didn't 'lose his lunch' after all that... I know how he likes to.

CALL ME if you need anything - Oh, and get some sleep!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, bless your heart. I feel for you! Mother's day should be every Sunday if you ask me. Especially with all the bodily fluids we have to put up with. Hope everyone feels better soon!

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

I went to the library again today ... where were you? :)