This was said by a fellow patron leaving as we were coming.
Mmm-mmm! Strawberry time is here!
We went to one of the strawberry patches in our area yesterday afternoon. It was a great day!
Bart hard at work.
Charlie hardly worked.
Jane ate the goods.
Charlie found the only mud in the whole place.
We watched a peacock fan his feathers out (not pictured) and saw bunnies and baby goats (also not pictured).
And enjoyed the sunshine together. It was such a
GOOD DAY!!






7 comments:
OH, I LOVE your new family picture! It is ADORABLE!!! Jane's face is so dang cute. Anyway, strawberry's? Yummmmm!
p.s. I truly believe that all little boys come equipped with a mud radar.
Wow those pictures are so pretty! I want to go to a strawberry farm!!
Strawberry picking is lots of fun! I've been enjoying all your fun pictures!
Mmmmm....must be time to make some serious freezer jam. At least, that's what my crew is demanding.
We're heading over there on Wednesday..........
You have the cutest family ever!
Yummy-yummy strawberries!
Post a Comment