Wow. I'm seriously impressed! How on earth do people have the talent to even think up those kind of things, let alone accomplish them?!?!? You have cool friends.
And, may I just say, that I laugh at every comment you make on my blog. You crack me up. Thanks!
5 comments:
That's only awesome (as my kids would say). So cool!
Wow. I'm seriously impressed! How on earth do people have the talent to even think up those kind of things, let alone accomplish them?!?!? You have cool friends.
And, may I just say, that I laugh at every comment you make on my blog. You crack me up. Thanks!
A couple of things....VERY cool video, VERY cute kids and you and Dave are both to blame.
That is hecka cool.
That is cool. and was already said who thinks these things up and then executes them? I especially love the candy corn flames.
Post a Comment