Charlie has picked up and is trying a few new phrases at our house. Two of them are "That's not true!" AND "It's your fault!" (Side note: can I just mention how humbling it is when your kid starts saying things he's heard in the home?)
This was said at the dinner table today:
"I have a couple of good looking kids!" Anne said.
"That's not true!" thundered Charlie. Then pointing to Bart, "It's YOUR FAULT!"
4 comments:
Ha! Ha! I'm glad to hear that someone else's words have been repeated in their house this past week. Yyyyeeahhh.....anyway....um, we'll just leave it at that.
That's so funny though-it's your fault! You do have a couple of good-looking kids!! Little Jane was so cute with her pigtails & smiling at Cheryl today. Thanks for letting Emily pass her a few friendly notes (or smiley faces-you never know) today. Even if Emily wasn't getting that she really didn't want them.
Hilarious! Where did that come from?!?!? I love it. Thanks for always making me laugh. I think you are partly to blame. You don't get off scotch free, my friend.
That is hilarious! I got a kick out of that. Kids say the darndest things. Rico calls his boys little pissants and Kate says he better be careful cause they're going to learn that quick.
That is too funny!
Post a Comment