Saturday, April 4, 2009

Butt vs. Butt

Homograph: Words that are spelled the same but have different meanings.

The word in Question: BUTT

The Dictionary's Definition
Butt: (n) Slang for the rear pelvic area of the human body.

Jane's Definition
Butt: (n) The Bellybutton

Jane has a newfound obsession with her bellybutton. In fact, she plays with it so much that sometimes her "innie" becomes an "outie" and has little scabs from where her nails have caught it.

She has also learned what this body part is called. The BUTT.

It's the cutest thing when she points to her little naval and says, "BUTT!"

It's even MORE CUTE when she asks to see YOUR "Butt" by pulling up your shirt. Yeah, I guess we should work on those things that are socially acceptable--or NOT.

3 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, little Jane. I bet she has the 2 of the cutest butts in the world.

Foxyboxy said...

I WISH my butt were that small. ;)

Lucy_Good said...

ha ha that is so adorable! who cares about socially acceptable stuff right?? haha