"Oh, my goodness! My daddy turns 30 today?"
"He may as well give up now..."
NOT!
(gotta love the 90's!)
Last night Bart turned to me and said,
"My mom was in labor with me 30 years ago..."
And of course, we're glad she was!
This day we are going to celebrate Bart's life.
Not the whole thing, mind you. There's TOO MUCH for this one post, but hopefully we'll catch a glimpse of those particulars that make Bart who he is--the man we love.
Of course, there were other birthdays; 30 of them to be exact!
And having an AWESOME wife, never hurt his credentials...
Although, without Bart I wouldn't be as adventurous as I am nor have nearly the amount of AWESOME memories to account for, so I guess we could say
Bart makes me awesome!
He's never too cool to play...
or be silly...
There is always something to do. We NEVER waste a day off!
According to Bart, it's never too cold for shorts,
or too formal to wear his bright red shoes.
Bart is a firm believer of the Peter Pan/Pirate effect:
When you put kids to bed, they just wake up a day older.
He loves his kiddos.
The moment he walks in the door, he's got at least one of them in his arms...
He tries to spend every waking moment with them.
Telling them what he's doing...
Documenting them,
Splashing in the puddles...
Singing in the rain...
Going for hikes...
building their skills,
giving them talks...
teaching them the true ways of the FORCE,
or helping them realize their capacity for learning.
Happy Birthday, my sweet!
I can't wait to see what your next 30 years hold!


















.jpg)










9 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I love all the pictures. So sweet! Bring the kiddos over today or sometime this week to take the Captain out.
Marcie
What a good post. Happy Birthday Bart. I hope it's a good one especially since you're so old there won't be too many more! ;)
I think that is the best present anyone could ask for. You are an awesome wife! Happy birthday Bart!!
That was the sweetest post ever! I got choked up at the end. Please tell Bart that the Robinson crew says "Happy happy Birthday!"
Happy Birthday, Bart!
How cute! Cute pictures! Bart's a good Dad and a good guy to have around huh!?!! You have such a cute family! Miss ya all,
The Pressett's
Happy Birthday Bart!
That was too cute. Plus, now my admiration for Bart has jumped even higher.
Seriously sweet! This was a good read, and it sounds like Dave is a really great husband and daddy. Isn't it so good to belong to the "I have an awesome husband" club!
Such a great post. You did a great job on this post. You have the cutest family. Happy birthday Dave!
Post a Comment