There once was a band of swash-bucklin' pirates...
St. Anthony, Laura the Lethal,
Jane de Belleville (we all know her), Barbarous Bel,
Jane (again), Cap'n Bart, Charles Vane,
and Anne Bonney--you'll see her later--
...who were up to no good.
As they plotted together, they came up with disguises,
(see? There she is!)
Can you guess who's in there?
and compiled ammunition.
After ruthlessly testing it on one another,
those pirates decided it was better decor than weaponry.
They feasted on fowl, grog, and multiple vegetables.
It was a bounteous feast!
(for which they were VERY Thankful)
After stuffing themselves, and much sleeping they took their trouble to the beach and looked for lost treasure.
They searched in sand,
and sea,
(this boy is getting a little more adventurous!)
over rock,
and plain, but it was clear there was none to be found.
Those dastardly pirates besieged the nearby fort instead.
Jane staked out the camp...
and helped us in through unseen passageways.
It turned out to be a dead-end...
and Laura the Lethal--who is an American girl at heart--turned those scalawags...
...from happy pirates...
...to incarcerated pirates.
Never fear!
We got away...
...and with the cutest booty there ever be.
THE END






















8 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest post I have ever seen! I am seriously delighted! Happy Thanksgiving you scurvy knaves!
We rock! I need to get Laura to email us her pics.
Sounds like quite the adventure! Happy Thanksgiving!
Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! I love the pictures, you guys always take good pictures!
These are great pictures. Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I am so happy for you. You are so photogenic!!
The funnest (I know that's not really a word) Thanksgiving ever!
Those rolls look SO wonderful. It makes me wish that Thanksgiving came more often.
Fun, fun and more fun in typical Thayn style. And darling post, by the way, in typical YOU style. :)
Post a Comment