Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chalk it up to...Silliness

Conniving Kathryn sent some boots for Jane. 
No other shoe has a speck of worth now.
Jane thinks herself rather cute in them. (I have to agree)


We play with sidewalk chalk constantly at this house. Our regular CHALKING festivities got out of hand the other night. Somehow we all ended up with colorful noses...


...and colorful pants.
These pants WERE dark brown once.


Anyone who says Charlie doesn't look like Bart can't deny where he got this little smirk...and in case anyone is wondering, it says, "I did something silly and am waiting for you to get a clue." (he painted his nose blue)
Who else does this?
BART.

6 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

I will second the motion that your kids are adorable. Youa nd Bart make a great team in more ways than one! :)

Unknown said...

I saw Jane wearing those boots tonight and noticed them immediately. Please let her know that Helen would approve (she's a bit of boot-girl herself :) I have loads of pictures as evidence!

Jake Taylor said...

Love the new pictures and look of your blog. I love orange. Very fitting for the fall.

And...

You guys are silly.

I still need to come visit. Do I get a pirate name if I come visit? Is that the deal?

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

If I had your email I would email this comment to you. I don't want it to interfere with comments about cute boots and blue noses. But ... I'm pretty sure you once told me that 'North and South' was one of your favorite books. I just finished. (within the last hour even). I enjoyed it, and gave it much more attention than I give a normal book, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Did you read 'Mary Barton' and 'Wives and Daughters'? I just want to hear a little more of your opinion on the matter ... so if you get time I would love a comment.

Marcie said...

I love the new pictures!! So cute!

Stevens Journey said...

You have got two super adorable kids. Looks like life is going great for you.