Can anyone tell me why my pictures are uploading grainy? It is SO ANNOYING!
1. Playing Outside in NOVEMBER with no coats, and occasionally, in SHORTS.



2. Fashion
4. Perfect days for the Park: Overcast (no sunburn) but still warm (NO COATS! Have I mentioned this before?)







4 comments:
I love #2! And I'm a fan of not having to wear coats also.
So cute! Your little girls hair is soo long and pretty. Olivia's hair sticks straight up at the moment, hopefully it tames down a bit. :)
I'm very jealous of the no-coat thing! Very cute pictures.
We can buy you a rake but I have to say it's overrated--of course this is after multiple pickup loads of leaves. Crunching through them is better than raking them. Sam says the colors there are more vibrant. Just this morning I was saying how nice the warm would be.
I notice the boots are still in vogue.
Post a Comment