Hmmm... I am trying this as we speak, but mine only looks like rabbit ears. Lame! PS--I also so a wedding invitation for your sis at my parent's house this weekend. Isn't she like 5?
cute. She looks just like you Kara! it is the underwear that does it. yep. i am seeing it. jk. but she does look more like you in these pictures than I noticed before.
5 comments:
I swear upon my tattoo that little jane will split my gizzards with laughter one of these days. She's getting so big!!!
I knew that look would be a hit someday! Jane is my fashion guru.
Hmmm... I am trying this as we speak, but mine only looks like rabbit ears. Lame! PS--I also so a wedding invitation for your sis at my parent's house this weekend. Isn't she like 5?
cute. She looks just like you Kara! it is the underwear that does it. yep. i am seeing it. jk. but she does look more like you in these pictures than I noticed before.
Style. Got a love it.
Post a Comment