It's amazing how fast 3 years has flown by.
3 years ago cute little Charlie was born. That was an eventful day, but much, MUCH more has happened since then. I'll spare you the details...
We did some of Charlie's favorite things today. Since it was raining we stayed inside and I let him watch WAY too many movies.
He likes doughnuts so we opted for a doughnut tower rather than cake he would only lick the frosting off of.
He blew out candles three (maybe four) different times and had a blast doing it!
Mmm-mmm!




10 comments:
That doughnut tower looks amazing! I'm going to request one of those for my birthday. ;)
I've always thought you were brilliant, but here is excellent proof! I love the doughnut idea! I'm going to do that! Happy b-day to Charlie!!!
Happy Happy Birthday! I love the doughnut tower. You are so creative. I will have to remember that for my little doughnut as well!
Tell him HAPPY B-DAY from us. The tower is absolutely amazing! Maybe I'll have to do that on my b-day.....
I have to tell you all that when I showed Bart my "amazing" doughnut tower, he said, "Ick!" He wasn't too excited about the doughnut idea. So--thank you all for your votes of encouragement. I've been reading every single one to him. hehehehe
Your donut tower was totally cool!! What a great and yummy idea!
I love the cake, soooo cute. What a great family, I am happy you have located me in the world of blogging land.
This makes me hungry for donuts.
Good idea. Emily loves the frosting the most too-she gets that from her daddy-& does the same thing. She licks the frosting off & then asks for more "cake" (yeah right!). I love the picture at the top! The kids are so cute!
That donut cake is so awesome! What a good idea! Looks good too, I think I might take a walk down to dunkin donuts here in a minute! How cute, your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment