I love this stage of Jane's life. She is really starting to play. Yesterday, while I was cleaning the kitchen, she was "cooking." I watched her for quite a few minutes to be sure she really was doing what she was doing. It was no fluke. She did it again and again. Here is what I saw:
1. Add Ingredients
2. Mix Well
3. Taste the Finished Product!
(Tasting is a VERY important part of cooking, as Anne will tell you!)



3 comments:
Kids are so amazing! I am constantly surprised by how quickly Gigi picks up on things and imitates them. Kinda scary too because ya have to be careful what you do around them. Looks like Jane is picking up good habits though. :) I totally agree that tasting is an important part of cooking. I make chocolate chip cookies on Sundays (usually) and my favorite part is sampling the dough.
A child with good genes for sure. What could be better than being into cooking and tasting? It might be nice if you could get here into cleaning up as well. That one is a little harder.
I love it! Camille was about that age when she first played tea party. And Chloe's big thing is cleaning. I hope they still are interested in those things in a few more years - then I can put them to work and have a couple fewer things to do around here!
Post a Comment