Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW!!!!

Of course we would move here the one year when it would snow. I guess the 30 winter hats we had boxed up (Bart's fetish) will come in handy after all! We should probably, according to the Law of Consecration, ask our friends and neighbors if they need a hat--if they even know what they are... 
...except that Bart just came in and said, "No, we're not giving any hats away." Sorry, folks. Maybe next time it snows--in 5 years or so.

The kids loved the snow--this is Jane's first time playing in it and she liked watching it fall. She did NOT like how cold it was.


Charlie, being pure boy, loved stomping it, kicking it up, and of course, catching it on his tongue.
(and eating it off the ground)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute! I took a few shots of Jane and Charlie today, but did not have my exposure or white balance set properly. Therefore they came out a horrible dark blue. :( I'll try to work with those photos a little later in GIMP to see if I can correct them without losing all the detail.

Your photos look great, and the colors are definitely balanced! :)

Amy Hunter said...

I love the tongue picture. That is classic! It deserves to be in a frame.

Marina said...

I love that you have 30 winter hats! And especially since you wouldn't share! I got my lone winter hat in Romania actually! Sorry!