Bart's new camera clicker is all kinds of fun.
We weren't sure how to get the kids to look at the camera, but when you offer a little boy the power of pushing the button, all kinds of opportunities open up!
As for Jane, I was tickling her feet. (Please don't tell Grandma Mathis!)
Grandma Bart knit that hat for Jane. Isn't it fabulous??
Charlie after church in the sweater Grandma knit for him.



9 comments:
Jane giggling in the family shot is priceless even if it was solicited. I love the hat too! Your kids are precious!
Hi Kara,
I really like your new family picture--you all look like you are happy and doing well!
erin
Very cute, very cute! We are so lucky to have such a talented mother-in-law!
Darling sweater and hat. Grandma B is so talented. I love the smiles.
Awesome pictures! Love the family photo. Is it cold there? You guys are all wearing sweaters...
So cute! Yeah, you have to get REALLY creative when you are taking pictures of kids. One of our "tools" we use when taking "professional" pictures is the most annoying bike horn. It is so loud and irritating, but it works like a charm for kids and babies.
Lovely. Cute kids. We like the bow tie especially. Mom loves the family photo.
so cute! Don't you love taking family pictures and getting everyone to cooperate!? aghhh! It turned out really cute! very good!
Love the sweaters, very impressive. I like yours too- super cute!
Stasha
Thayn's!!! Great to hear from you. How's life on the east coast?
Post a Comment