Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas Haze

Do most people go through the haze of 26 December? You know, the Christmas-is-over-so-let's-get-our-lives-back-in-order...AFTER-we-watch-this-new-movie-and-stuff-ourselves-with-MORE-chocolate-and-popcorn-while-still-in-our-pajamas haze? I came in to find Bart and Charlie watching "Rescuers Down Under" under the influence of this force.  

You don't know what I'm talking about?

Watch the right arms in the following photos.





Case in Point

4 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Hilarious! I feel exactly the same way! You are so funny!

Pressett Family said...

That is way funny because that is so us too, except ours is more than just after Christmas. I am glad Christmas went ok for you. We had a good one too, first year for us to be by ourselves for Christmas. Super great, but totally different. Don't ya love getting old-ER?
Fun stuff.
Stasha

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I am glad to hear it isn't hereditary but is species characteristic. At my house they skipped the popcorn. They were too lazy to even do that.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

I SO know what you mean! It lasted for a long time for me this year. We were in Duchesne until New Years Eve, so I am just now starting to feel like things are getting back to normal!