Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Crabs

We had visitors! St. Anthony and Belle of the Ball came and stayed with us for a few days. The first day St. Anthony had an interview at the hospital, so Belle came and played with the kids and me. We took Charlie and Jane to a 3 Little Pigs puppet show at the library and hung around till Anthony and Bart got home. The next day Bart had to work, but we all went to the Aquarium and the beach since it was such a nice day! I can't tell you how nice it was to have them here! After they left today I told Bart that it was so nice having family around that it makes 3.5 years seem a lot longer!

These are just a taste of us having fun at the aquarium. I'd say we make pretty cute little hermit crabs, don't you?





2 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Looks like so much fun. I think my kids would love to visit a place like that!
Happy Holidays!

Pressett Family said...

These are the cutest pictures! How fun. looks like there is tons of fun stuff to do around there.
Stasha