What's wrong with me? I have no creative juices and nothing to say lately. And when I say nothing, I mean
Nothing.
Nada.
Zilch.
Squat.
A big fat ZERO.
That's truly sad because our kids do funny things every day. They say endearing, cute things, too. At the time they say it I think, "Aww. I want to remember that forever! I'll put it on the blog." They also do maddening things that make me think, "I should document that so SOMEDAY when each of you whip out the 'I was the perfect child' card, I'll have proof that you WEREN'T." But then I think, "Does anyone else care, but me? Their mother? The one who will love them always, no matter what?"
THEN I think, "Maybe I should write about something I have very strong feelings about, like... *enter indefinite pause and crickets chirping here*" Uh-huh.
So I'm not feelin' it. That's ok, right? I'll get my blogging on again someday soon. I promise.
Until then, here are some really cute pictures for you to see.
Charlie turned 5. FIVE! Can you believe it?
Apparently neither can he!
Tommy is by far the cutest baby on the block.
Anne and Jane got new do's.
This is just all cuteness.
And, as always, I am forever chasing these kids around.
Sorry there's no picture of our dear Cap'n Bart. That's what happens when you're the one behind the camera, I guess.
(For the record, he's still as hot as he ever was!)








6 comments:
My goodness! Tommy is so cute! I could just kiss that face all day!
I'd feel bad for you--you know; having a five year old and all--but my oldest is ten. TEN!! I can't believe it...
I love the new do's. Jane is a pretty little girl. She can marry one of my boys if she wants. :)
Nat, you're on! Which boy would you recommend? Also, do we take a "Fantasticks" approach where we pretend we're enemies so they WANT to fall in love (forbidden love--they are SO NAUGHTY!), or do we have a planned Olsen/Thayn "family vacation" yearly for an early dowsing?
You're rockin' the new do. I do LOVE it, you sassy thing. The new do will spark the creative juices all in good time. You're just channeling a new direction, that's all. We'll all be here when you return. :)
I have these kinds of slumps all the time. It rarely keeps me from blathering on on my blog though!
Love the hair!
Ha! Ha! The "I was the perfect child" comment that you put in there made me think of the Curious George movie, "He's wearing a yellow suit. What, is he officially the golden child now?!"
There are three cute kiddos in your house! BTW, you sound pretty cool. ;)
I am in the same boat, my friend. Nothing new to say, and not enough energy to be creative. So instead, I have abandoned my blog for a few weeks. I need to get back on the bandwagon, cause my kids are pretty cool, and it is fun to share them with everyone:)
Post a Comment