Our Holiday Festivities began a few days before Christmas.
BART HAD VACATION TIME! WOO-HOO!
We began with cake and ice cream.
Jane turned 3.
The Jolly Fat Man made a pit-stop at our home making our li'l ones
BELIEVE.
Snow fell for the 3rd year in a row.
("We NEVER see snow here!" MY FOOT)
Unlike the other years, I was actually excited about it--mostly because they cancelled church for the 8" we had!
(Just don't tell my bishop, OK JOANNA??) :)
We relaxed, napped, and watched a gross amount of movies.
We taught Tommy about cookie-making and had an accident with the flour. It was EVERYWHERE--mainly on him.
We built a gingerbread house...
...poorly.
And now Tommy is 4 months old and growing fast!
Where does the time go?
Happy New Year, (late) everyone!












7 comments:
Ahh, the Thayns strike again. Happiness and joy and kids being kids....glad to see the holidays treated you kindly and Santa brought along some snow, shook it from his sleigh and left you feeling a little more Christmassy. You should tell people to stop lying abou snowfall--you're onto them.
Looks like a lot of fun! Happy birthday to Jane, I love Charlie's mask, and Tommy is absolutely adorable! Those cute little cheeks are begging to be kissed!
Happy New Year!
Love the gingerbread house :)
So much fun!
Personally, I love the birthday cake. Well, it's a toss up between the birthday cake and the gingerbread house.
How about we have some more snow tomorrow, hmmm?
This is really unreal for this place.
Ask the Little Guy if this GG can run her hand over the top of his noggin.
FUN! Your little baby is so adorable! I want another little baby so so bad!! I am trying to find someone who will let me take theirs for them during the days. So far no luck, someone offered a 3 year old little boy, but I don't know if I would do that to the little boy. It would be torture to keep a 3 yr old boy in a room with pink and purple and barbies and dolls. ummm I will have to keep looking I guess.
Wait a minute! Bart had Christmas off for vacation time?? Wow, how did that happen? Jon finally got to have 3 days off to spend Christmas with us (mostly because it was a weekend) this year was the first year he has gotten a day off for Christmas. We felt really blessed! And it was really nice to have him around.
Post a Comment