Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THIS CREW


knows how to have an

Aquarium seein',

Ocean discoverin',

Beach lovin',

Sea Shell huntin',

Life contemplatin',

Turkey Feastin',
Pie Stuffin',
(OF COURSE we didn't get any pictures of this!)

Hula Hoopin',

Nap takin',

Ice Cream eatin',

Cousin bondin',

Stroll takin',

Picnic enjoyin',

Heart breakin',

Baby holdin',



ROCKIN' GOOD TIME!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Thanks for posting I linked to your blog from mine I hope that is okay. We had so much fun. In fact I told Jon yesterday that we should come visit you guys every year as long as you all are still there.

Nat said...

Cute, cute kids! Looks like fun!

Foxyboxy said...

THIS crew DOES need to come and have one of those times with you! Every time I look at your blog, I think to myself, "When could we go to North Carolina?" How long are you guys gonna be there? :)