Saturday, November 6, 2010

Squirrel!

This morning Charlie and I were watching a squirrel out our back window.

He said,

"I bet she's a mommy squirrel, like you!"

Bet you didn't know I was squirrel, did you?

Let's just keep this between you and me...

6 comments:

Mamafamilias said...

I LOVE a blog stalker - especially one who leaves comments. Thanks for the MAC input. There's no question that I have to have one now. I may have to come to you/call you for help though.

Love your blog, you funny girl. I think I must be a squirrel as well-what with squirrels being of the rodent family and all.

I'm just saying is all.

Mamafamilias said...

And can I also say, anyone with Calvin and Hobbes on their book list is my kinda person. I'm so addicted to Calvin and Hobbes. Kelly swears that her hypothetical children that she will have with her hypothetical husband will be very much like Calvin.

Pressett Family said...

that is awesome! ha ha ha!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha!

Foxyboxy said...

And a very fine ssquirrel you make, too. :)

politicchic6 said...

I'd be curious to know how he decided it was a Mommy Squirrel....