What a cute little pirate! I'm glad you decided to keep him! I can't believe it's been eight weeks. That went by too fast! I love what you all look like in your Halloween costumes. So cute!
Your comments always make me laugh! Of course it's okay to talk about your kids when you're *supposed* to be commenting on mine! I do that all the time! It's fun to talk about the people we love most, and I love hearing about your kiddos! :)
I also love the comfy dress. I love it more because I got it on sale for $6.00, and if you wear a nursing tank underneath it, it makes nursing in church a whole lot easier!
I like your header too. You look beautiful, your hair is getting darker. Tommy looks like he will be a great addition to the pirate clan. We can't wait to come visit. I found out that Jon has the entire week of Thanksgiving off so you are stuck with us for longer.
P.S. You all looked great in your Halloween costumes.
I LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY PIC AT THE TOP. You are all so good lookin'. Esp lil' pirate tommy. Also, i don't think you should ever go 'goth.' Black lipstick in your halloween picture makes me nervous. :)
Super cute! I love the last picture! You look really good! I like your hair that length. How is life with 3 kids? I can only imagine! One day, one day! Keep up the good work- your a great mom!
6 comments:
Aww. He's too cute to be a pirate. Glad the crew has let him stay, though. I love all the new pictures, especially the header. You look fantastic!!
What a cute little pirate! I'm glad you decided to keep him! I can't believe it's been eight weeks. That went by too fast! I love what you all look like in your Halloween costumes. So cute!
Your comments always make me laugh! Of course it's okay to talk about your kids when you're *supposed* to be commenting on mine! I do that all the time! It's fun to talk about the people we love most, and I love hearing about your kiddos! :)
I also love the comfy dress. I love it more because I got it on sale for $6.00, and if you wear a nursing tank underneath it, it makes nursing in church a whole lot easier!
I like your header too. You look beautiful, your hair is getting darker. Tommy looks like he will be a great addition to the pirate clan. We can't wait to come visit. I found out that Jon has the entire week of Thanksgiving off so you are stuck with us for longer.
P.S. You all looked great in your Halloween costumes.
I LOVE YOUR NEW FAMILY PIC AT THE TOP. You are all so good lookin'. Esp lil' pirate tommy. Also, i don't think you should ever go 'goth.' Black lipstick in your halloween picture makes me nervous. :)
Super cute! I love the last picture! You look really good! I like your hair that length. How is life with 3 kids?
I can only imagine! One day, one day!
Keep up the good work- your a great mom!
What an awesome addition to the crew! Congratulations again! Love you guys!
Post a Comment