Sunday, October 3, 2010

Patience

NO,
We have NOT forgotten we have a blog.
(The question is, do we still have any readers??)

YES,
We have a BAGILLION pictures to post.

YES,
Almost four weeks later, I am still just getting my groove on.

PATIENCE, people.

PATIENCE!

But for now, here are a few pics to appease your appetites.


(Side note: We have a photography book that says we should capture every part of our family life/parenthood--including some of the crying moments--you know, so we can look back a "laugh" at how it was. I only wish I could truly capture one of Jane's tantrums the way this next picture captures TPirate3 [still working on a name] when hungry.)






8 comments:

Tyler & Katie Rice said...

Oh ... he is so cute!

Unknown said...

Cute Cute Cute!! It's amazing how much your kiddos look like their beautiful parents!

Foxyboxy said...

Oh, those Thayns should have a million kids--they're so cute! Just what you want to hear when you have a newborn, eh? ;) Hope all is well and life is returning to a new normal....

politicchic6 said...

So the older ones appear to get along with the newbie. That looks promising.

Nat said...

How fun! Those pirates sure are cute!

For me, adjusting to Baby#3 was the hardest. It wasn't the baby; he was by far my easiest baby, but it was the number. I suddenly had more kids than I had hands. #4 and #5 were easy adjustments after that. If you can handle three, you can handle anything! Good luck!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

he's so cute & sweet to snuggle with! Thanks for letting me the other day! Can't wait to see yo uguys tomorrow.

Meggabux said...

Beautiful!!! Miss you guys! and yes I do have a blog, but I lack internet, so I don't post much :)

Amy Hunter said...

Love the pictures! Seriously, your blog always makes me smile. I should give you a co-pay or something for being my therapist. And, now I'm scared to clean out my couch too.