Friday, September 17, 2010

And the verdict is2...

BOY

7 SEPT

8 lbs 13 oz

Congratulations to Heads of Household VACATIONERS
who were the closest in respect to DOB and weight,
and to all those who guessed BOY
(over 1/2 of you did!).

Welcome to the world Young Scallawag!
(you'll don your official pirate name at some future date. Suggestions welcome.)



6 comments:

Nat said...

So so cute! Boys are awesome! Congratulations! If you want to email me his real name, feel free. Congratulations again!

Karen E. said...

I would just like to point out that I was the most wrong with my guess, so I think I should get a prize too.

But no matter what, he's adorable!

And I think you should call him Johnny Depp.

Just kidding.

Pressett Family said...

congrats! We have been waiting for this post for a while now! Thanks for posting it.
Hope all is well with you and the baby.

Jody and Jace Martin said...

Love the pouty lips! LOVE!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Can't wait to see more cute pics of this little pirate too!

politicchic6 said...

I don't even remember what my guess was. I think I said boy...