Monday, March 8, 2010

Warmicus Villainous

Those of you who have ever lived in a warm, humid place know that this climate tends to cultivate all kinds of fun little creatures besides beautiful flowers, fluttering butterflies, flowing tabacco, and sun-bathed people. Once it begins to warm all sorts of creepy-crawlies come out of the wood work, and other ambiguous animals awake from their winter sleep.

For example:

THESE TWO

(pardon the off-centeredness. They would run the other way when Bart pointed the camera at them so he took it from his side without peering through the lens.)

And This.


"WHAT IS THAT?" you ask.
That, my friends, is the world's latest villain. He appeared from nowhere on this bright shiny day and is, at this point, nameless. He just refers to himself as "Bad Guy." You could fool yourself into thinking he's not too scary with that upside-down tiara as his mask.

But you better watch out...
He. will. get. you.


9 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

Love the mask! Quite resourceful!

Megan said...

Hahaha. I love your blog because your posts are always short, sweet, and full of humor.

Foxyboxy said...

I. am. scared. Pink. tiaras.scare.me.always. :)

Amy Hunter said...

You and your villians crack me up!!!

Karen E. said...

I wouldn't want to meet that villain in a dark alley!

Jenn said...

Cute! I'm finally blogging again...lol

politicchic6 said...

I love that he is weilding a light saber... and that I know it is a light saber.

Amber said...

I love the personality in your blog! I feel like you're telling a riveting story and keep me on the edge of my seat! But it's not corny...it's very enjoyable and so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the creative use of the tiara. Remember Dad's talents thing and "how many uses can you think of for..." That child would win!