(well...except for bangs)
I had mixed feelings for Jane's hair. It was beautiful, don't get me wrong, but it was getting slightly unruly causing stress to both Jane and Anne. I didn't want to cut it because I knew as soon as I did, the baby would truly be gone and a little girl would take her place.
Alas, the morning came--THIS morning to be exact. I whipped out the scissors and did the deed. The effect was immediate.
Jane is "Baby Jane" no longer.
In my haste in getting it over with, I forgot to take a BEFORE shot. You'll live without it.

4 comments:
Super cute! I love it! Can't wait to see it in person tomorrow!
Cute, Cute, Cute! Did I mention she's cute?
Ahhh!! You're right! She looks so much older!! Time for another one I guess, eh? eh? She's got the most beautiful blue eyes, btw!
Whoa! It is cute but you are right. No more baby. What a sweetheart. Now if we can conquer the potty issue.....
Post a Comment