Happy Birthday! Those pictures are adorable; my favorite (b/c I know you were wondering) is the one where he's doing the Superman leap off the side of the wall. He looks like he might really fly.
That was a fun trip down memory lane! He is such a sweet looking little boy. What a cute mug, I tell you! Parenthood is the greatest adventure, isn't it?
Holy crap! I can't believe he's 4 years old! That's awesome. Happy Birthday, Charlie! I'm going to ask for that week off in April today and then start looking at flights! I'm excited!
You haven't posted for over 2 weeks. Are you pregnant? Cause it is not like you to not blog for 2 weeks, I was just starting to think just maybe there was a really good reason. just thinking, that is all, just thinking.
8 comments:
What cuties you have! I hope I get to meet them in person someday.
He looks just like himself as a newborn. You know how some children look completely different as infants versus their current age. He's such a cutie!!
Both of your kids are so adorable. I didn't realize how much they look alike until I saw some of his younger pictures. Very cute!
Happy Birthday! Those pictures are adorable; my favorite (b/c I know you were wondering) is the one where he's doing the Superman leap off the side of the wall. He looks like he might really fly.
That was a fun trip down memory lane! He is such a sweet looking little boy. What a cute mug, I tell you! Parenthood is the greatest adventure, isn't it?
Holy crap! I can't believe he's 4 years old! That's awesome. Happy Birthday, Charlie! I'm going to ask for that week off in April today and then start looking at flights! I'm excited!
Great pictures, btw!
My favorite is the picture of Bobalu... also the pic of him showing of his stomach.
You haven't posted for over 2 weeks. Are you pregnant? Cause it is not like you to not blog for 2 weeks, I was just starting to think just maybe there was a really good reason.
just thinking, that is all, just thinking.
Post a Comment