How sweet! I'm glad you took a picture; otherwise, I wouldn't have believed it.
I guess they wore each other out! I love the pictures. I love their serious faces! They are going to look back on all these photos and love them some day. At least, that's what I tell myself about my blogging, anyway. I certainly hope so.
There's a certain element of guilt hidden behind the innocence, isn't there? :) Gotta love the good moments....
I like the knee socks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How sweet! I'm glad you took a picture; otherwise, I wouldn't have believed it.
I guess they wore each other out! I love the pictures. I love their serious faces! They are going to look back on all these photos and love them some day. At least, that's what I tell myself about my blogging, anyway. I certainly hope so.
There's a certain element of guilt hidden behind the innocence, isn't there? :) Gotta love the good moments....
I like the knee socks.
Post a Comment