No story. Just fun pictures.
Which is your favorite?
(This is Jane and Charlie last year. It's fun to see how much they--especially Jane--have grown)
You'll see the blue shovel throughout the pictures. Charlie picked it up in the sand pile and carried around with him the duration of our stay.
This kid is CONSTANTLY battling bad guys/monsters...his own demons...















7 comments:
That looks like such a fun pumpkin patch--I love the picture of Jane sitting with all of the little pumpkins and corn.
These are all so good. I really like the one of you and Lily looking through the hay. You look so pretty in that one!!
I LOVE pumpkin patch pictures! My favorite is the one of you and Jane looking through the hay, as well!
I'm with JoAnna. And the shot across the mums of Charlie & the shovel!
If I must choose...if you should FORCE it upon me to select a favorite out of all the CUTENESS, I would say the "Sniffing of the Flowers." Cute enough to eat!!
Wow! I love all of these pictures, Kara your kids are so adorable!! Don't you just love Harvast season, it is so beautiful!
Oh my goodness! Your kids have gotten so big! I can't believe it! What a beautiful family you guys have. You are so blessed.
Post a Comment