Friday, October 9, 2009

How To Use A Day Off--According to Bart

A friend once told me Bart does NOT know what a day off is for. 
It's a valid argument, I must say. 
What do you think??

According to BART...

A day off is NOT for trimming the hedges,


but for making new discoveries.



A day off is NOT for mowing the lawn,


but for playing in the sand.



NOT for painting the house,


but for anticipating the tide...

...and making a splash.


NOT for cleaning the bathroom,


but for relaxing and contemplating life's mysteries.


A Day Off is NOT for changing the oil in the car,
(that is 2 months and 2,000 miles overdue)


but for taming wild beasts.


(they're petting sting rays)


NOT for planting a garden,


but for spending quality time with family,

and eating ice cream with the same.


Before you judge too harshly, you need to know that Bart actually LIKES yard work, and he DOES help around the house. However, these are not his chosen activities
ON HIS DAY OFF.

Boy, I think I need one of those soon!

3 comments:

Tinkerbel said...

Awesome! The pics turned out great! Good job, Dave, I mean Bart.

Cris, Heather, Connor and Carson said...

Anne, this is Billy and you are such a perve. We are all laughing at the homestead.

Kara said...

Billy, the Egret I was peeping on was fully clothed, I PROMISE!