While I was slaving away at "church" (a Sat meeting), Bart and St. Anthony took our kids to the museum because they had a
STAR WARS
theme.
The kids came home on a high.
"Don't talk back to me, you overweight glob of grease," Jane says, mimicking C3PO.
"Aren't you a little short for a Storm Trooper?"
(magical points for anyone who can identify the quote)
I'm not sure how I feel about the Assage Ventress (a "new" gal), but Charlie was excited about Princess Leia.
The first thing Charlie said to me was,
"I saw Darth Vader!"
Bart said he kept wanting to fight him.
*sniff*
Our little boy, off saving the galaxy!
And yes, for anyone wondering, if it isn't already PAINFULLY obvious--
WE ARE NERDS!




4 comments:
That is awesome! Wish I knew who said that quote. Hmmm...I'll have to get back to you on that one. I don't know Star Wars all that well. That's great that Charlie was trying to fight Darth Vader. Smart kid.
And that Ventress chick is freakish looking.
Ummmm we dont' understand anything in this post... we don't get in touch with Star Wars much. Barbie's & princesses...yes. But the costumes are pretty sweet!
That is cool that your trip to DC was fun. The chinese are great! gotta love it!
Rock on China!
I'm sad you had to miss it! You'd make a fantastic princess Lea (did I spell that right?).
That's what Princess Leia says to Luke (before he takes his helmet off) when he comes to rescue her from the first Death Star in Episode 4. I suppose I'm a nerd too.
Post a Comment