We've been celebrating our 8th anniversary for a week now. It's kind of nice!
~Last week Bart and I went and glazed some pottery w/o the kids for our "date"~
Since yesterday was
THE DAY
we took the kids for a drive to Bath, the oldest community of this great state.
It's a quaint little town with not much to it, but they have some historical houses to go through (we're saving those for our next trip--you'll see the reasons why) and a nice little park with benches next to the water. There was a place where it had flooded--perfect for getting our feet (and every stitch of clothing Charlie and Jane were wearing) wet.
Charlie, aka "DASH" leaving us in the dust...errr...water.
This was a limb hanging down and was so cool I wanted to have my picture taken on it.
Alas, I was too big, but the kids were just right.
I love how they're in sync.
Life is GOOD.










3 comments:
Wow. Eight years?!?! It's crazy how time flies! Those are awesome pictures! Happy Anniversary!
Why must you have so much fun? :) Only kiding. I"m increasingly impressed with North Carolina, I must say. Very ocol places to visit and explore And you guys always seem to find somewhere new and "uncharted". Happy anniversary!! I still remember when you two got engaged....and all the drama that surrounded your pre-engagement. :) (I'm laughing to myself at the memory....)
Happy 8th Anniversary! Our 8 year mark is next month. Wow, what a life huh!
I laid awake last night thinking of life in the Caribbean. Good times, crazy times and some good memories. I get homesick for it sometimes. Don't know if that is bad or not, but I really do miss it sometimes.
Post a Comment