We had Merry-Maddie and Jolly-Joey come over to play the other day. I came in from the kitchen to see them all donning swords, swinging (softly) away at each other.
I love how Jolly-Joey and Jane are holding their swords.
Man, the Thayn's are at it again...doing all kinds of fun stuff and enjoying the great outdoors. I think we might live in the wrong place--North Carolina looks GREAT!
The sword play is always in style at the Thayn house. And, if you can't get in with the blade, bop them with the handle, then while they are down you can get them!
2 comments:
Man, the Thayn's are at it again...doing all kinds of fun stuff and enjoying the great outdoors. I think we might live in the wrong place--North Carolina looks GREAT!
The sword play is always in style at the Thayn house. And, if you can't get in with the blade, bop them with the handle, then while they are down you can get them!
Post a Comment