While the conditions for Grandma's visit were not prime, we still had a little fun and wanted to show it! I'm glad that we did something out-and-about so Mom knew she didn't just come to nurse the sick and be my personal slave for a week. (insert crack-of-whip sound effect here.)
The floors and bathrooms are pristine, however, so if anyone wants to visit--NOW IS THE TIME!
It was reptile week at the Aquarium. Isn't this the cutest alligator you've ever seen?
Jane and Grandma looking at the turtles.
Enjoying some ice cream at Currituck Lighthouse.
Thanks for coming, Grandma. We think you're the best!





6 comments:
Hey thanks for stealing grandma-- the one weekend we went out to see her! We are sure glad you're feeling better!
I'm glad you guys got to do some fun things with her here. Even when my mom comes to not nurture the sick, we don't do fun things. :)
Glad she could come out to help you out! Hope you're feeling better!
It was great to be together.
I didn't know you were sick! I'm so sorry. Thank goodness for Moms! Hope you are all better!
i couldn't help but notice how long 'jane's' hair is getting! she is turning in to a little girl, not a toddler. and ... currituck is the best. good choice on that.
Post a Comment