Friday, August 14, 2009

Don't waste a day!

After we dropped Grandma at the airport, we visited the Museum of Life and Science, and you, dear reader, are now subjected to the photos!

I love this place. We could spend 
THE WHOLE DAY 
playing with all the hands on exhibits--provided of course our children didn't need naps. :)



Jane making "music" with her sticks.


I'm not sure how "lawful" it was to actually play in this trench, but Charlie loved the water. It felt so good on that hot day.



Jane loved running to catch the seeds falling from 50 feet above and bringing them back for a another round.


It is a train ride kids. Don't look too excited.

2 comments:

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

So cool! Thanks for posting pics. You just proved that Ryan & I definitely need to take the kids!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go here with or without you. Jane looks so serious about her "job" retrieving seeds. Maybe you need to coach them that when they are having a good time they need to tell their faces.