You know, it's kind of bittersweet to me that I feel like I know you and love you more now that we are a nation apart than when we lived 3blocks apart. The power of blogging! I think you are so wonderful and I too love watching your darling family! That video is so fun. I made Eric and my little brother Matt come watch it too. Thanks for the laughs!
Haha I watched your video with Andrew on my lap and he laughed the whole time and at the send said, "How funny!" How do you post videos? I don't even know how to get videos off my video camera.
I think a surbo baby is a turbo surfer. That's my vote. Whatever a surbo baby is that video is awesome and that laughter is so cute! I love baby giggles.
6 comments:
You know, it's kind of bittersweet to me that I feel like I know you and love you more now that we are a nation apart than when we lived 3blocks apart. The power of blogging! I think you are so wonderful and I too love watching your darling family! That video is so fun. I made Eric and my little brother Matt come watch it too. Thanks for the laughs!
Haha I watched your video with Andrew on my lap and he laughed the whole time and at the send said, "How funny!" How do you post videos? I don't even know how to get videos off my video camera.
This video is priceless! That laughter makes motherhood worth while.
I have no idea what a surbo baby is but it sure is cute!
I think a surbo baby is a turbo surfer. That's my vote. Whatever a surbo baby is that video is awesome and that laughter is so cute! I love baby giggles.
Dat kid got skills.
Post a Comment