Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 11 of 16

We have been visiting family for the last week and a half. Because of work, Bart was able to be with us for the first week, but had to return home last Saturday while we stay here. Charlie has asked several times to go home, but this morning he put a new perspective on it.

"I want to go home to see Daddy, and my green lightsaber."

Glad he has his priorities straight.

2 comments:

Amy Hunter said...

Well, I hope that you are enjoying the rest of your vacation at least!! That must make Bart so happy!

So, Kara, last night I put the pressure on Kate to start a blog! Will you put some pressure on her from your side? I want to keep up with her too. I'm so sad she's moving...:(

Cassy said...

We're GLAD you all came, even if it was only for awhile. Have a wonderful time the rest of the time you're out!!!