Monday, June 15, 2009

A Good Day at the Beach

Last Saturday we went with St. Anthony and Barbarous Bel to the beach. It was a great day! We bought two Boogie Boards and took turns watching the kids and riding the waves. I really haven't had that much fun in a long time. Who ever came up with a body board is a genius!

St. Anthony taking a pleasant stroll...


Nothing says refreshing like a juice box and sandy hands.


This is as close as Charlie got to the water all day.
Take a look at the next picture and you'll see just how close he was.




This picture, while cute as a bug's ear, makes me appreciate things like 
SOAP, and A BATH...


Not only is the Boogie Board fun in the water, it makes sitting on the grass infinitely more enjoyable also.


7 comments:

Tinkerbel said...

Our day at the beach was awesome! We are so glad to have you near us. Let do it again and again!!

Megan said...

I love the pictures! How cute! I wish we lived close to a beach.

Jenn said...

cute beach pics! were those taken with the canon...inclosed in the water proof camera cover? does that work well at the beach too? it would be great to keep sand out of the camera i should think. :) we are looking forward to a beach trip in the near future. we hope to go for the day, soon!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

What a fun trip! We're hoping to make a few trips there this summer. Emily had that same bathing suit the summer after she was born! I loved it! Your children are so cute!

Amy Hunter said...

You are quite the photographer, because those are darling pictures! I love the close-ups and I love the sandy bum pic too. Cute kids, cute family, fun day...ahhh. Life is good.

jake and erin said...

Looks like a really great day at the beach & super cute kids!

Trent and Melanie said...

I am glad that you had your kids learn to put on sunblock! It hurts like a booger to get sunburnt... you only learn this from experience ;) lol