The other night I put Charlie, clothed in his PJs, to sleep in HIS bed.
When I went to bed myself a couple hours later, this is what I found in MY bed.
(He DOES have a diaper on!)
I found his PJs wadded up in a pile, dropped carelessly off the side.
He does this every night now.
I guess we know his feelings on the subject of PJs.
(P.S. Can anyone tell me how to write something after the posted pics without having it underlined??)


6 comments:
Very silly. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your family, its nice they could come out. Thanks for the comments on our blog, we always enjoy getting comments :)
That's awesome! You have an exhibitionist on your hands. At least he lets you put them on him in the first place, right?
Ah, he and Bennett would get along so well. Bennett changes his clothes at least 5 times between the time we put him to bed and when he wakes up. It makes for much laundry and a messy room, but whatever he wants to do....as long as he's in his room at 9:00. :)
So uhhhhhh, does young Charlie get this sleeping pattern from his father or his mother? One must wonder!
See you tomorrow.
Dad
Hey I found your blog through someone elses and have had fun reading it so far. That is so cute that he takes his PJs off, haha. Andrew can't manage to get out of his clothes yet but I am sure its coming soon.
It had been a while since I checked your blog. I want to add these belated comments "hip, hip ... an island in the ..." loved it. that song frequently runs through my head. favorite t-shirt slogan was also great. and ... did you hit all the lighthouses in one day?! isn't ocracoke awesome?
Post a Comment