Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Black Bart and Bart's sister came and visited for a week. We spent most of our time out on the Outer Banks of NC (aka: The Graveyard of the Atlantic) and had a blast! For a taste of our adventure, take a stroll through the next several posts. If you end up with a hankering to come visit for a little R&R, we've accomplished our goal!



Despite photographic evidence, even the kids had fun!

4 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

I've never been to NC. It may be time...

Deb said...

We would love to come but I think I want to come when it is warmer. Sorry all those coats and blankets depress me.

RobinsonRugrats said...

I love all of your beach and grandparent pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jake Taylor said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I definitely need to come visit! Probably not in the winter when it's so windy though. ;)