This was our first year of official Trick-or-Treating (driving to Chris Larson's for Candy Apples doesn't count, right?) and we had a lot of fun. Bart went as the game "Operation," I as the player of Operation dressed in scrubs and carrying tongs, and Charlie and Jane went as Dr. Seuss' Thing 1 and Thing 2. I should have something really clever and rhymey to say, but the pictures actually posted backwards and I'm too tired to think of anything really great, so Good Night!
(Check back tomorrow, in case I get ambitious and come up with something "cutesy.")
Bart sporting his buzzer nose, tongs, brain freeze, Adam's apple, wish bone, spare ribs, butterflies, spare tire, charlie horse, water-on-the-knee, and wrenched ankle.
Thing 2 discovered she can growl. Where do you suppose she learned that??
Thing 1 loved his BLUE HAIR, of course! Here he is trying to see it.
Ready to roll: Thing 1 and 2




3 comments:
Great idea. I love the blue hair and Thing 1 trying to see his hair and Thing 2 growling. Such cuties!
Your Thayn 1 and Thayn 2 are much cuter than the Thing 1 and Thing 2 at the ward Trunk or Treat. I just think I should have been there to be the Cat in the Hat.
Very creative! You all crack me up! So cool! What were you, (Kara) for Halloween? Come on, I want pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Stasha
Post a Comment