Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Our NEW-ish Couches!

We bought some new furniture...well, new to US. Who can beat a great deal on great used furniture, right? I AM SO EXCITED!! Now we can actually have people over and say, "Come on in and sink into our PLUSH LEATHER sofa/loveseat/armchair. Would you like a beverage refreshment?... Oh, you don't want to come in? ...No, really, you need to come in! ...COME IN AND SIT DOWN!!"



This set-up isn't really where they're going to stay--we need a smaller computer table now and are still rotating them once in a while for the best fit--but who cares? 
WE HAVE COUCHES!!!


5 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

Kara, I can completely share in your excitement. We actually purchased our very first new furniture a month ago and I just wanted to sit and stare at it. Or have everyone come in, as you indicated in your post!! :)

Deb said...

Niiiice!

Anonymous said...

Here's a hello from the long lost Goodrich family from St. Eustatious!!

Cherisse says hi 100 times!
My email is lilbebe89@Hotmail.com

we would love to get back in touch with you guys!!!!!
much love!
-Lucia-

Amy Hunter said...

Congratulations! Those are beautiful couches! Yipee!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo! Great furniture! Now just keep Charlie away from it with sharp objects. Your tallest sib says it looks upscale, like in a doctor's office. I might remind you it is leather, not PLUSH.