Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Has it REALLY been 2 years??

2 years ago we moved to our current residence.
At the same time my younger (because I can hardly call him "little") brother left for the great Confederate Capitol of Richmond to serve his Heavenly Father.

Because we don't get to go home to see his return, we called and got permission to go up and take him out to lunch (thanks Mom!). We even got to play a little frisbee and the next day we drove him to the mission home.

Even while it was a little bitter-sweet, it was good to see you, Sammy!!

The first time Jane got to see her uncle since she was 6 months.

Frisbee skills.

Bart, Charlie, Jane, Sammy, Anne, Elder Bond, and Elder "Dang it!" Richardson

Before we left to see Sam, I told Charlie he'd throw him in the air to make him fly. Charlie, who doesn't even like to swing, said, "That's too high for me!"
I was a little surprised at how much he really liked flying!
Of course Jane couldn't be left out.

Dropping him off at the mission home.

Charlie was there, but isn't too big on goodbyes. He was more interested in the playground.

1 comment:

Jake Taylor said...

WOW! I can't believe it's been 2 years either! All of you look good! Sam looks all grown up and stuff. Weird.