Tuesday, April 13, 2010

To All Our Western Friends...

I am not a spiteful person.

However,

I keep reading about all this WIND and SNOW and RAIN that my friends and family are experiencing and I can't help but show you pictures of the weather here.

Our WONDERFUL,
SUN-SHINY,
BEACH WORTHY weather!


But remember, I'm not rubbing it in.
(because I'm NOT spiteful)

(I also, in order to keep the tables tipped in my favor, will not tell you about the cascades of pollen that coat our cars or how many times I've had to dust my piano because of said pollen...)

5 comments:

Foxyboxy said...

Man, good thing you told me you weren't spiteful because for a SECOND, I had other thoughts.... :)

Yes, Spring has arrived in the west and you know what that means....oh, yeah, neither do we.

Amy Hunter said...

Cruel cruel cruel. Good thing we aren't on speaking terms anyway. :)

politicchic6 said...

:) I risked the ire of co-workers by cheering when it snowed! We wanted to get in one more trip of good skiing and some more nice snow shoeing adventures. My co-workers hate me, but we had a nice day on the slopes.

Pressett Family said...

Sweet weather. I am happy you guys are enjoying it! Looks inviting, maybe we will come your way someday soon! You look really really good, wish I looked that good being pregnant!

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

You are so funny!