Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"...This is gonna be a real quick trip...

"...O.K. HIT IT!" --Han Solo

Dr. Dirt, Bart's brother;

Lethal Laura, Bart's sister;

Traveling for hours in a van with small children;

The National Zoo

A double game of "1, 2, 3!"
(and if you don't know what this game is, you've never been a kid...or were a sheltered one);

The National Mall at a glance,
including:
The Smithsonian Castle,


Washington Monument,

WWII Memorial,

Lincoln Memorial at night;

and the National Air and Space Museum

all in 48 hours.

WHEW!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Jon sure had lots of fun and sure had lots of cute stories about your cute kids. Wish we could have come with him.

Karen E. said...

I miss DC in the spring. I love the picture of Jane with that glazed over look!

Pressett Family said...

wow, talk about spontaneous! It looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of you with your two kids sitting on the steps at night. It turned out so neat looking, I don't know, maybe I am weird but I think it is a cool picture.

Ryan and Heather Moss said...

You guys are so amazing-48 hours!!! I think my favorite part was the trip in the VAN!! ;)